Com uma gargalhada bem sonora e atitude semipositiva e que se dane quem pense mal... Como eu costumo dizer: Eu sou mais eu sem ninguém!! Hei-de ser sempre esta, a mesma de sempre e pendurada na corda bamba da vida sempre fazendo macacadas e figuras tristes.... hahahah

domingo, fevereiro 15, 2009

Butterflies

I woke up this night and reached out my hand to be sure I wasn't dreaming, and there were you: naked skin and mind, sleeping the babies' sleep, touching my leg with yours, longing for affection and then my dream was no longer a dream but true and my fears vanished away in the act of a tender caress, a small and sweet kiss, a warm hug...
I woke up this morning and still there you were, with the same smile you fell asleep last night, it seems a century, but has only been one night and yet you give me the butterflies...
I woke up this morning and the city was full of us, empty streets of car and people running from side to side, all that could be heard was the sound of birds and the wind dancing my hair away and my inner smile, the same smile that you slept with this night...
Happy Valentine's to us...

Nenhum comentário: